Welcome to Sherman EngineeringWe have been providing engineering services since 1998. Our company is attentive to all the details required for fine craftsmanship. We strive to provide value engineering. Our company often thinks “outside of the box” to come up with solutions that arise during the design and construction phase.
Our company’s primary clients include architects, developers and builders. These clients comprise many types of projects – single (new or remodel) and multi-family dwellings, mixed-use buildings, commercial buildings and outbuildings. We use wood framing, steel framing where necessary and concrete foundations and retaining walls. We have designed multiple houses for the “Street of Dreams” show. We have designed sky-bridges for assisted living facilities. We have also designed numerous residential and commercial projects.
Some of our larger projects include:
- Aura - Seismic Rehab., unreinforced masonry building, Portland, OR
- Brookside Townhomes, Washington County, OR
- Casa Dolce, 2001 Street of Dreams, Excellence Award, ACI.
- Cherrywood Village ALF: Towers A & B, (85 units), Portland, OR
- Cherrywood Village Skybridge spanning 94 feet, Portland, OR
- Hoodview Estates (171 units) West Linn, OR
- Jacksonville ALF (110 units), Jacksonville, OR
- Paradise Village ALF (498 units), San Diego, CA
- JB Homes (36st Units), Vancouver, WA
- Renaissance Villas (47 units), West Linn. OR
- Solano & Windrose Developments, Washington County, OR
- Stoneway Condominiums (63 units), Washington County, OR
- Wheatland ALF (183 units), Walla Walla, WA